Me sigue fascinando lo sencillo que resulta complicarse la vida.
Y lo difícil que se vuelve simplificar.

lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Hi everyone! I've been so busy a weeks ago, so it's been impossible for me to write down anything.

Now I'm living in a spyral of questions. I'm sure of my decisions? I'm sure of the path that I'm doing right now?

Once again, a lot of questions without answers!

But, this will change soon... Unless I'll hope so!

Until then, I'll continue with my "new" life.

xoxo

1 comentario:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Problem solved! You are on he updated list, now.

Please, go to settings and say NO to "word veryfication for comments". It'll make my work easier.


Here are my comments:
-I've been so busy (0) weeks ago OR -I've been so busy a week(0) ago
-AM I sure of my decisions? AM I sure of the path that I'm TAKING right now?
-THIS SENTENCE (Unless I'll hope so!) DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME HERE. CAN YOU MAKE IT MORE EXPLICIT? THINK ABOUT IT.