Me sigue fascinando lo sencillo que resulta complicarse la vida.
Y lo difícil que se vuelve simplificar.

lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

A new life...

All is new for me.

New friends, new teachers, new places....
And I'm so afraid.

If it's not for me? If I'm not in the right way? If they don't accept me?
I've got a lot of questions, all without answers... yet.

Maybe I'm so confused and all I think is just a silly...

But this is just the beginning, and I'll try my best do make the right things.

See ya!

2 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

To have so many "new" things in your life is always challenging! So, courage!

Careful with this sentence:
-But this is just the beginning, and I'll try my best TO do (0) the right thing(0).

Please, go to settings and say NO to "word veryfication for comments". It'll make my work easier.

Sand in my shoes dijo...

I agree with Virginia. However I think you have to be brave and ask for helf I you need it.